Thursday 7 January 2010

What this will be about

I feel, perhaps, this should open with a 'mission statement'; a manner in which I can define this page's purpose instead of being a constant rambling or biting social commentary.

My life is quite solidly defined by music, at almost every moment of the day I am either listening to or thinking about music. Songs float through my head, memorised with perfect clarity and crystal in their melody or lack thereof.

The logical step is to bring this outside of my own world and mind to a written word which I can share.

So, without further ado...

I will post at least one song here every week as a 'Song of the Week'.

I will post a 'mix tape' of at least four songs a week under a general theme.

I will post a 'mix album' of at least ten songs once a month under a general theme.

These will all be uploaded in mp3 format, unless noted otherwise where they may be in m4a format. Though I will endeavour to convert everything into good quality mp3s.

These are my resolutions.

I will also post any lyrics that interest me, or any other songs that pique my interest or fit into the week's 'theme'.

Simple? I hope so, let's see if I can stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment